Friday, September 11, 2015

Tulum: The Movie.

I'm throwing a video into the Tulum mix now, so I hope no one's getting sick of my mini vaca-spamming since I still have a couple days' worth of photos to post. (Sorry not sorry?)

I don't know why I always forget to record video because I really, really love being able to relive a moment, which is likely the reason I take too many photos as it is. Maybe it's because I never had a video option on my old dSLR, so I forget that I can even switch from camera to video mode? I don't know, but I need to start remembering. I used to be obsessed with my mom's massive black camcorder back in the day though. Remember those beauts?

Anyway. Here's Tulum, in the form of a little video montage. There are a bunch of wobbly clips because I'd of course think at the very last second Ah! I can take a video of this!. but what can you do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment