Thursday, August 6, 2015

Wanderlust II.

Since my last wanderlust roundup, I can check off finding "something to look forward to," as far as travels go, on my Life's 3 Must-Haves' list because...I'm going to Tulum! Two weeks from tomorrow can't come soon enough, that I will say. It won't be a lengthy excursion; rather, a short and sweet jaunt to a remote little area (they just added electrical outlets!), perfect for recharging. And I am long overdue for a recharge.

Singapore was totally different from any other country I've visited thus far. It's a bit pricey, but man is it clean! For OCD folks like myself, I mean, this is the place to live. Carli and I walked about a mile from our hotel to the Singapore Flyer (I was in heels), and my feet decided they couldn't make it round-trip. So what's a girl to do? In one of the cleanest countries you will find? You walk home barefoot, naturally. (And I didn't even freak out about what possible diseases could come my way. Go me.)

While I'm not one to love photos of myself, this is easily one of my favorites, taken on the streets of Singapore, in front of the fancy Raffles Hotel. (My hair was even blowing in the damn wind!) Whenever I see this picture I feel lucky and think, wowthat really happened.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear you had such a good time! I would love to visit one day:-).

    www.wunderbliss.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete