Friday, August 21, 2015

Hitting Our Inner Reset Button.


Apparently, our brains process five times the amount of information they did 20 years ago, since we are constantly "plugged in" to some sort of technological facet. I think my brain just does that on its own, the over-processing part, but either way, it can become quite the overload. That said, in order to hit the "reset" button on my brain and disconnect for a few, I'm off to a long weekend in Tulum! I'm beyond excited to run around barefoot on the beach and eat until my little heart is content, with my good friend Christian. (Drinking pressed weeds wasn't for nothin'.) Tulum is known for some of its great restaurants (like this one, where you can't even make a reservation ahead of time), and I'm looking forward to trying some of the hole-in-the-wall joints, as well. Buena comida es buena comida!

Ideally, I'll come back nice and refreshed after "unplugging," only to immediately "plug back in" and share hundreds of photos on this here blog. Ha. Happy weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. We are going in a few weeks! I can't wait to hear about your trip and I would love to know some good spots you find while you are there:)

    Have so much fun and enjoy the relaxation!

    Laura
    www.loveandsapphires.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had an incredible time, and will be posting photos and suggestions soon! :) So jealous you still get to go and that I already went, ha.

      Delete
  2. It's nice to unplug sometimes as we can cherish every moment we have with our loved ones and start to appreciate our environment
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to Cancun but these pictures are killing me! I do the same thing with staying up the night before so I can sleep on the plane. But often its partly because I have so much packing to do, haha. Looks like a blast. So jealous of you right now.

    --Samantha

    http://www.BesosFromAmerica.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super special color combination but I like the dress!

    http://www.2015bagshops.com

    ReplyDelete