Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Things I'd rather blog about than...

...the heavier stuff I've been drafting over the last couple of weeks and can't seem to muster up the energy (or courage) to finish. Because the stuff below doesn't require much competence or written content. So there ya go.

^^Taking it back to 1987, minus the fat face.  People seem to like the mop, affectionately known as my "fro," because out of every 10 people I see, 8 of them tell me they dig it (and ask if I had it permed).^^

        
^^Gentle reminders to breath (a la The Giving Keys) and take some time for myself.^^

          
^^Dog walking, er, people walking? AKA, Chaucer walking me where he wanted to go, and subsequently telling me when it was time for us to rest.^^

    
^^A rare moment Nellie doesn't mind Ziggy; Ziggy smelling the roses peony.^^

^^The sweetest girl I know. And crap all over my black sweats.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment