Thursday, May 14, 2015

CRSK

Honolulu, Hawaii, 2010

Charles Richard Scott Ketter. I haven't mentioned him here. It's too hard, really. And I'm not confident enough in my composition skills to accurately describe someone like him. You can't describe that light, at least I certainly can't; you feel it. Whenever you were around Charlie, you could feel it.

I'm thankful to have known him for so many different reasons, far too many to list here. Upon meeting him is when I truly realized how much you could learn from one person. Because of him, I adopted the life motto "keep it positive." I even went as far as tattooing a positive sign on my inner elbow. Talk about the impact a person can have on your life, and in the very best of ways.

Happy birthday, Charlie. We miss you like hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment