Friday, February 20, 2015

Maternity Shoot: Leah


I absolutely adore this photo (above). When my friend Leah got pregnant, I immediately reached out to her to see if I could take her maternity photos. Not too many of my friends here in LA are pregnant or have babies (shout-out to all my mama friends in Massachusetts: "my one friend Lynden" just had her fourth (!), Kelly just had her son, Danielle is the mama to my godson, etc.), so I wanted to jump on the opportunity to snap some maternity photos here, in LA.

After discussing an overall vibe and researching a bunch of different locations, we settled on Paramount Ranch, in Malibu--and it wound up being perfect. We were able to get photos both on set and along the hiking trails (the colors were beautiful, even if it was a bit more dry than expected), anddd I was pretty happy with the overall turnout.

Very Abercrombie & Fitch meets maternity.

Congrats, you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment