Wednesday, October 8, 2014

That face you make when ________


I'm having a stressful day. It will be funny when I'm home-but right now it's just stressful. And pretty annoying. But this photo of Ziggy helps a bit, and actually seems quite fitting, because it's surely the same face I've made like 20 times today. I need to figure out how to create a meme, because I can see this photo on Instagram or Twitter with all sorts of funny captions. My current ones are as follows:

"That face you make when your customers are asking the same questions you've answered 10 times already."

"That face you make when you're asked the same question a 12th time."

"That face you make when you realize you need to go grocery shopping after a late and exhausting work day."

Anyone up for adding on?

1 comment:

  1. That face you make when you realiE your bestfriend blogged quite a few posts that you happen to miss!! ;)

    ReplyDelete