Monday, September 22, 2014

Rachel & Matias Get Married!


I was so excited when I was asked to be a bridesmaid for my friend Rachel's wedding. She and her fiance had been together for years, and I knew when she told me he had planned a sweet Sunday picnic, that a proposal was on the horizon. Thankfully, I was right!  

Since I was in the wedding, I wasn't able to grab as many shots as I wanted--and I did not want to overstep on the hired photographer's toes--but here are a few, below, from the bridal party getting ready, and a few post-ceremony.



I loved this shot! Except...I wasn't in it. Ha. (I was behind the camera, as usual.)
So, I had the videographer take a photo for me, and hopped right on in!
I don't know what it is about a bride getting ready on her wedding day, but I just love how the shots come out. This is one of my favorites.
And a quick detail shot! (I did manage to sneak this in, along with a couple others.)

The groomsmen and their gifted socks!


I'm really looking forward to seeing the photos from Rachel's photographer. I actually shot my very first wedding last weekend, which was a tag-team effort with my photographer/friend Myisa--and I didn't realize how much work it would be. Well, I figured it was going to be a lot of work; however, I didn't realize how sore I would be at the end of the night from all of the running around and squatting and maneuvering to get the best angles, for the best shots. Lesson learned, and more props to all of the wedding photographers out there!

1 comment:

  1. Great photographs! Rachel looked beautiful!! And so did you! Xx

    ReplyDelete