Thursday, August 28, 2014

And then there were 3...


I am thrilled to announce that one of my best friends, Kelly (from this post), is pregnant! The timing for her announcement photos was pretty perfect, since I was already flying back to Massachusetts to be in a wedding. Kelly would be 14 weeks pregnant by that time, so she needed to wait an extra two weeks to announce, but it was totally worth it. We wound up using my mother's backyard for the shoot, and Kelly brought ultrasound photos and some fun props. (Thank you Kelly, and Pinterest, for these ideas!)


^^I'm not sure that you can see it clearly, but little baby A is sucking his/her thumb!^^



^^Gosh, I really love candids.^^

Kelly and Bobby, I am so happy for you, and can not wait to be an honorary aunt to this little Greek baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment