Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year's Day, 2014.

Before you get excited, I want to say this is not my engagement. But I was super happy to be involved in it! The bf's roommate was planning to propose to his girlfriend, and a few things got in his way and prevented him from doing it on the planned day/s (flight delays, and things of the like), which is a bummer. But then I got to suggest a proposal at my favorite downtown restaurant, because I knew they would create something beautiful and memorable. And they totally delivered. (I mean, how gorgeous?!)

I managed to sneak both my camera and the ring into the restaurant, and was able to grab some photos of the dessert plate while in progress, and the engagement itself :) Congratulations, Audrey and Kyle!







                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment