Thursday, January 9, 2014

Cascais, Portugal.


One of my favorite Portugal moments was going to the adorable beach town of Cascais. The brightly colored buildings and pretty beaches were refreshing to see after a long bus ride from Sintra (which I fell asleep during). We crammed in a lot of sightseeing on this particular day, and I was so exhausted by the time we got back to our hotel--but it really was such a good day that being tired didn't matter. The bf kept up with tradition and collected sand from the beach (not sure if I had mentioned that prior, that he collected sand from each beach visited), and I continued on my photo-happy gig, photographing everything (natch). I was super excited to find a little photo booth too, where we took photos with an orange frame. And by orange, I don't mean the color; the photos were framed with literal oranges, and the phrase "freshly squeezed!" I couldn't have made that up had I tried...









^^I love finding graffiti art wherever I am. And I loved this.



No comments:

Post a Comment