Wednesday, January 8, 2014

1/52

Weekly portrait, once a week, in 2014.

This 52 Weeks project from another one of my favorite blogs inspired me to do my own. I enjoy a good challenge, particularly a good photo challenge, so we shall see how this turns out! I think it will be kind of cool to see how each photo will capture how I am thinking or feeling that particular week--if I am able to grasp a decent sense of self portrait photography. I'm really looking forward to it.  (And looking forward to making the bf do it, too.)

This week, this photo (above) actually did the job (IMHO). It's been an interesting few weeks, where I have a million thoughts churning through my head at any given time. I can't stop thinking about traveling, and flirting with ideas as to where I will go--or possibly move to--next. And the same goes for work: what do I want to really do with my life? I wouldn't go as far to say it's a mid-life crisis or anything like that, but it's kind of a challenging time, personally. But like I mentioned earlier,  I don't mind a good challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment