Friday, October 4, 2013

Happy Friday!

(This is my Papa. I get a kick out of this photo.)
Cheers!

And it's starting to feel like fall, which I love. Getting cozy in this sweater-weather is such a nice change from the summer heat. (Until I'm over the drops in temperature and want it sunny again.) What do you have going on this weekend? I am starting the month (and 2 day) countdown until my trip to Europe! This means really watching my spending, and staying distracted so I don't spend. I did sign-up for an unlimited Bikram Yoga class which will help keep me occupied. And more zen, if you will.

Here are some fun things around the Web to buy, to make, to do, to see...

A gorgeous leather paper bag (I'm lusting).

Grey nail polish.

Apple pie (baked in an apple!).

Bedrocktoberfeset, a "block party" with RZA from Wu-Tang Clan.

South African Arts Festival, downtown LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment