Thursday, October 24, 2013

Just my luck: shoe deals and steals!

There are 13 days until I leave for Spain, and I am starting to get a bit anxious. I try not to plan too too much in advance, but who am I kidding; I can't help it. I have a running list of outfits that I intend to pack, and I have another list of things to buy (that I really don't need) in order to complete some of these outfits.

One basic outfit I have in my head included these Louboutins (below), but knowing their cost was equivalent to one of my plane tickets, I have tried to push them out of my mind, and figure out a good alternative.


Well, I was at Macy's trying to find a new red lip (I settled for Ruby Woo, from MAC), and I walked by these (below)! I hadn't tried to find something similar, so I was really happy that they found me. Now, in my true obsessive compulsive way, I can check off another outfit as "complete."

Just a happy little update.

PS, you can buy the BCBGeneration 'Cynthia' Pump here!

No comments:

Post a Comment