Thursday, September 26, 2013

Welcome to the world, baby Zoe!

When I was working as a newborn photographer at a hospital nearby, the last thing I'd say to the babies prior to leaving their room was "welcome to the world!" I know they didn't know what I was saying--and that wasn't the point--but as such teeny little things entering this big, big world...it's really all that made sense for me to say.

I don't have any children of my own, but I still think it's crazy how people can create life. When I photograph these tiny little guys, it's kind of amazing to think about how they started. And now they are here, as their own little beings, with me taking their picture.

My friend and old neighbor, Farah, just had a darling baby girl named Zoe. I went to visit her last weekend and meet baby Zoe, and I got a chance to put my new camera to use!


Congratulations again to the new mama and family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment