Monday, September 9, 2013

Palm Springin.

From LA to Palm Springs and back we went! My friend Nadia and I had a great girls' getaway this past weekend to celebrate her birthday, complete with good food, drinks and fun in the sun. (Fun in the sweltering heat is more like it.) It was only for one night, but sometimes a little jaunt away is just enough.

I work alone, which I don't know if I've mentioned before, but because of this I usually just throw on some sort of workout gear and head out the door. (In my defense, I workout at lunchtime to get some free time in the evening, so the attire does have a purpose more than just being lazy with getting dressed.) I do love clothes and accessories though, so whenever I get the chance, I like to sift through my closet and see what I can put together for where I'm going. And I always make sure to complete the look with a bright lip--I think it makes for a better photo! 

Here are a few photos to sum up the trip:

^^A typical / atypical selfie (I'm not a huge fan of mirror photos, but hey, whatevs).
^^(Complimentary) birthday drinks and my new wallet which I absolutely adore.
^^French fries, which I absolutely adore. 
^^& Off  for some birthday fun! I should have taken a close up of my necklace, which is surely one of my all-time favorite pieces of jewelry. It's a beautiful crystal necklace I got in Singapore, which I probably spent too much on, but it was so worth it.
^^Because I can't resist--ever--more fries from our last pool day. I think as long as there are fries wherever I am, I'll surely have a good time.

Happy birthday (again), Nadia!

1 comment: