Friday, September 6, 2013

Happy Friday!

(Google Image)
This Saturday, I am going to Palm Springs for the night with my friend Nadia, where we will celebrate her birthday! I have never been, so I'm looking quite forward to it. And as much as I love my dogs, it will be nice to have one night off from doggie-duties. (Thank you in advance to my wonderful boyfriend for taking over.) I just need to make sure I don't do much shopping; the last hotel of my upcoming European trip was booked today (so excited, by the way), so I need to be sure to stick to some sort of budget for the next 60 days. (I'm totally counting down.)

I hope you all have a great weekend, and if you want some extra reading (or viewing), here are a few links that had caught my eye:

Wise words.

Surprising pregnancy photos (shot by Karl Lagerfeld!).

More crockpot recipes to sift through.

Toasted pecan and blueberry cous cous salad.

And olive oil tuna toast

Fashion week parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment