Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Singapore (part II).

97. That is the current countdown until my fall trip :)
Below is part II of my trip to Singapore last summer! Carli and I walked the famous Raffles Avenue, to Bugis Street, and even did the touristy-thing and went on the Singapore Flyer! The view was absolutely incredible, which you'll see, below!

 ^^This is when I knew Carli was a good friend: she took her shoes off and walked with me when my wedges were hurting my feet so badly that I simply could not walk in them anymore. It's not the most sanitary thing--trust me, I know--but Singapore is SO, so clean, I just had to do it. It was either that, or crawl back to the hotel.
^^Our last night out at New Asia, we met some new friends! It was a perfect way to end our trip, complete with a champagne toast and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment