- I want a frappe. And just realized I haven't heard anyone say "frappe" in the almost 9 years I've lived here in LA.
- Who says "traffic circle?!" (Note: my mother's GPS does.)
- Tom Brady can simply do no wrong.
- I also want a box of munchkins from DD.
- As soon as I read "Bernie and Phyl's," I immediately proceeded to think "quality, comfort and price! (That's nice.)"
- "Wicked" is probably the best word ever.
- New England sports = religion. Amen.
- Aggressive drivers / pedestrians help make us native Massachusetts folks "Massholes."
- Clam chowdah is so good back East. A chowdah bread bowl is the third thing I'm now craving.
- I'm kind of glad I haven't shoveled in almost a decade.
Friday, July 19, 2013
Signs you're from New England.
this link, and boy, is it accurate. Here are some of my thoughts after scrolling through the site: