Thursday, June 20, 2013

Wedding (guest) updos.

(Image from "A Cup of Jo")
I am currently in the middle of my frantic pre-travel routine, which I made even more frantic when assuming I had a 6:30PM flight instead of a 6:30AM flight (ugh), and I realized that I didn't even have a hairstyle selected for the wedding I am attending this Saturday. Now, in theory this isn't a huge problem; however, I am wearing a one-piece jumpsuit that looks really similar to this one, and I think I need an updo to go with it. (And I know, the model is wearing her hair down--but I am not 6 feet tall, and I think my hair down would just be too much with this outfit.)

Fortunately for me, I can search everything from Instagram and Google to my favorite blogs and collect some ideas. I've been really into braids recently, and I'm loving this Khloe Kardashian look:
Along with this look:
And this one:

Which do you think I should go with?

PS, I also found this "3 Easy Updos" tutorial on Elle, and I tend to look at these tutorials on one of my go-to blogs, "A Cup of Jo," if I need a quick hair idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment