Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Married - Kelly & Bobby (part I).

"My Big Fat Greek Wedding" or "My Best Friend's Wedding" could have been appropriate, alternate titles for this blog. Kelly, one of my very best (and very Greek) friends, got married this past weekend, and I was able to snap some shots of her big day. (Sorry to the real photographer; I still feel kind of bad.)

Kelly, you were radiating beauty inside and out. I've never seen you look more beautiful or more happy in the almost 2 decades that I've known you. I am beyond thrilled for you and Bobby, and I wish you a lifetime of happiness together. Love you both!

^^Typical of girls getting ready
 ^^I love this shot. She looked so stunning - it was a surreal moment.
^^My mother cried when I showed her this shot, and said Kelly looked so full of joy. I couldn't have agreed more...

No comments:

Post a Comment