Friday, June 7, 2013

Must make: Banana pancakes.


(Don't mind the two partly-charcoaled pancakes.)

I was searching random things on Instagram like I always do (fashion, food, tattoos, travel, etc.), and I came across the "busygirlseatclean" account. Um, I'm obsessed. I always like finding fun, healthy recipes--but these girls are just killing the clean food game. I think I've written down over a dozen of their recipes today, and only haven't written more because my hand was hurting from the furious recipe-writing. (Side note: how embarrassing that my hand hurts from writing.)

I made their banana pancakes this morning, and have since told three different people about them. They're super easy to make, and don't leave you in a food coma when you're done! 

To make the "batter," just blend 1 banana, 1/2 cup oats, 2 egg whites, 1/2 tsp vanilla -- that's it! Top it with banana slices, cinnamon and honey. (I also added a syrup drizzle.) Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. These sound SO good and I plan to make them this weekend now! Thanks for the recipe!

    PS. I'm not writing it down in fear of hand cramps, I'll just pull up your blog instead ;-)

    http://lyndenlaundry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Side note, isn't there a Jack Johnson song named Banana Pancakes? lol that's all! xo

    ReplyDelete