Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day, 2013.

I think it's fair to say I had a big kid-meets-adult Memorial Day weekend, complete with good friends, good food, adult beverages, and children's toys. And I'm not going to lie, it was pretty cool. And a pit-stop at Wendy's after the BBQ/pool day didn't hurt either. (Side note: there were people at the BBQ who hadn't tried Wendy's before?! I promptly informed them of what they were missing out on, and instructed them to immediately go get a number 6--and biggie size it.)
 ^^I made my stacked chicken & veggie enchiladas, from Perry's Plate, which I probably make too often. But oh well. They were a hit for the newcomers! Nothing is better than feeding people--and the people really loving the food.
 
 ^^This kind of epitomized the day: beer, champagne, food, & squirt guns.
^^My margarita Popsicles that I was so proud of! I got the recipe here, but I added fresh strawberries, too!
^^Ingrid's Popsicle had a face, ha. 
 ^^I just love this photo. The water splashing, blow-up piranha, and inner-tube just make for a great pictorial of the day.
 A big thank you goes out to Andrew (the photographer from this post and  this post and this post!), for hosting at his house! I had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment