Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A birthday for Julian.

May 3rd, 2013 
After a long nine months--of me totally not being pregnant--little Julian James has arrived! (You can read about him here and here.) I'm beyond proud of his beautiful mother and one of my closest friends, Danielle, for enduring a not-so-easy labor, and allowing me the privilege of calling this baby boy my godson. I am truly humbled. And, I am completely and utterly in love with this little boy.

Danielle was able to go home with Julian after a few days, so I happily went to visit, and was able to take some newborn shots.


                                                  And these cheeks, I mean I can't get enough.



Welcome to the world, Julian!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Baby Julian!! Congratulations Godmother! These photos are to die for. SO precious. Good job, Danielle and congrats!

    ReplyDelete