Monday, April 29, 2013

And last week I made Wendy's.


If you know me--it doesn't even matter if you know me well or not--you'll know I am mildly obsessed with Wendy's. Maybe it's an East Coast thing, a comfort thing, an I-love-to-eat-food thing--whatever it is, I simply love me a spicy chicken sandwich. (With no tomato or mayo, because again if you know me, I'm pretty plain.) And I love fries. Duh.

Welp, I found a homemade Wendy's recipe, which I can't believe I didn't find before, and I was simply ecstatic. I didn't take photos while making the food--I was just too eager for the outcome--but above is the end product! Um...it was so good. Too good, to be honest...and I wound up eating two sandwiches. Whoops.

Here is the recipe, for all you Wendy's lovers out there, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment