Monday, March 11, 2013

28 Places to see.

Pompeii
The phrase "before you die" can kind of creep me out, so I'll just make note of the Smithsonian's cool places one should see in their lifetime--because that sounds so much better. And, I'll credit my friend Caitlin for sending me this (thank you)!

As you know, I'm mildly obsessed with traveling. I'll go anywhere (if it's safe), and the more rare the place is, the more likely you'll find me there. Some places on my "to see" list are Dubai, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Tibet, Egypt, Peru, the Maldives...I mean, the list goes on and on. (Carli, pick one!) I think after losing some close friends the last couple of years, I've really made it a point to live life; I think we can take it for granted sometimes... simply living life. It's unfortunate to learn things like that by means of tragedy--but I guess it'd be more unfortunately to not learn at all. So, I chose to live life to the fullest, and see as much of the world as possible.

Easter Island
The Great Wall, China
Machu Picchu, Peru

Where are some of your "must see" places? I'm open to more suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment