Monday, February 11, 2013

Hair color personality - update!

 To (finally) update last Wednesday's "Hair color personality" post, below are some photos of how my hair turned out! I haven't been blonde or blonde-ish in so long, so I'm totally digging it. And because I can't take photos of myself without feeling lame, enjoy some Ziggy cameos as well! :)

(*Don't mind the light streaming in through my window and casting a shadow from my blinds either - whoops.)

PS - How cute is my little Zigs? He always manages to upstage me in any "shoot." Love him.

5 comments:

  1. The sun sipping through your windows added some drama effect on your hair. Ad oh, that dog is adorable! In the last photo, he looked like camera shy. Haha! By the way, thanks for commenting and following my blog. I followed you back.

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete