Friday, February 15, 2013

Flashback Friday.

From my sick bed, I have been looking through old photos of me as a baby. I must say, my mother had some pretty good style and dressed me in some outfits that no joke, I would totally wear today. (I say some, because others were completely ridiculous. Along with my one haircut where she hacked off all of my long "Curly Sue" hair...which I still need to get over.)

Here are some pictures of pictures--because I don't feel like getting up and scanning them--of some 'fits and accessories that I'd totally rock today.

  1. Leather harem pants. I've been looking for a good pair for what seems like forever. Apparently, I just need to go back to 1987.
    
       2.   Denim jackets. So classic.


        3.   Denim on denim.  I've totally worn this outfit recently, but with pants versus shorts.


       4.   Snapbacks.  Holler!

  
        5.    Shades.


     
        6.    Hipster glasses and layered accessories.

         
And apparently, the "duckface" has been in style for a long time too...

:)
Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you were such a cute baby! I just love looking at old pics! :) And those sunnies are definitely fashionable. :)

    Wish you a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely memories, lurv these pictures.
    rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Thank you so much for sharing.

    xo,

    www.aikocunanan.com/blog

    ReplyDelete