Monday, February 11, 2013

Best-dressed list: 2013 Grammy Awards.

The Grammy Awards is an award show I always watch. My love for music makes it a must-see, and I always tell myself that one day...I just might be there. (I disclose too many secrets on this blog.) But, back to fashion. CBS implemented a no nudity rule, and some specifics of the notice (sent out to Grammy performers) leaked onto the web: "Please avoid exposing bare fleshy under curves of the buttocks and buttock crack." Um, boring! (Ha.) I don't know about any of you, but I thought this was kind of funny. I guess they were trying to put the kibosh on dresses like this and this from last year? Nice try, 2013 Grammy's; 3 out of my 4 best dressed were skin-bearing rule breakers, and I love it.

 ^^Rihanna, wearing custom Alaia.
 
 ^^Katy Perry in Gucci.
 
Kelly Rowland, wearing Georges Chakra.
 ^^Adele in Valentino.

Who were your best-dressed celebrity picks?

PS--my picks for best men's fashion:  Pharrell and Frank OceanJustin Timberlake and Jay-Z, and Wiz Khalifa. (A bow tie just does it for me...just sayin'.)

PPS--Pharrell can never go wrong in my book.

1 comment:

  1. fantastic picks, totally agree with you.
    rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete