Friday, January 11, 2013

Photoshoot.

I love photography, and always have. I feel like I don't talk about it as much as I should, and that goes for a lot of other art related passions I have. I'm not sure if it's not wanting to sound cliché, living in Los Angeles and all...but I'm trying to get over that.

There's kind of a funny story about how I "met" the gorgeous Alexandra Rabe (below). I have to thank a downtown Los Angeles, Instagram, modern-day technology trifecta, because we started following each other a couple years back by means of "DTLA" hashtags--and then I totally ran into her a month or so ago, and proceeded to acknowledge that I knew her via Instagram. HA. (It's less weird than it may sound, because we do have a mutual real-life friend.) Well, she's a model and I'm a photographer, so we decided to link up! I was pumped; I have had male models to shoot with in the past, but no female models. And because she's pretty damn talented. She worked with another photographer who I noticed wrote something like "she made me feel like a real photographer," and I could not agree more. I confess: I was totally nervous before the shoot, which I completely forgot about the second we started shooting.

Here are a few of my favorite photos just to get some up now vs. later. I have way too many to finish looking through and editing, which is a good thing. Expect a follow-up!

                                                      ^^Thank you Dan Peters for the edit :)




I truly love these photos. Thank you, Alex!

No comments:

Post a Comment