Monday, January 14, 2013

Fashion is everything.

I haven't gotten a chance to edit more of Alex's photos--but that's only because we had a pretty last minute shoot yesterday that I was prepping for all weekend. A ton of my favorite clothes come from a boutique downtown--which I guess I'll now need to share with everyone, ha--and I was asked a while back to shoot their store lookbook / photos for their website. I showed my photos of Alex to the store owner of I Love Fashion, and we decided to put together a shoot for this past Sunday. Don't let the impromptu part of the shoot fool you...we wound up with some amazing shots. As everybody wound up saying, the shoot...was EVERYTHING.

(And I feel like I found a new love with fashion photography.) Here's a sneak peek! I'll throw some more up later...hopefully...!


No comments:

Post a Comment