Monday, January 21, 2013

Costa Rica, 2013 (part II).

Okay okay, I know I said I'd post daily. In my defense, I didn't get the WiFi password from my villa until today! I should apologize in advance for the amount of photos taken--but I'd just wind up apologizing on a very regular basis if I did that.

                               ^^The view from our hotel room in Santa Ana (near San Jose).

                                                            ^^Plantains & gallo pinto :)

 ^^Here is the start of our drive to Santa Teresa!





                                       ^^Anyone who knows and loves me will understand.





^^There are places called "sodas" that are kind of like a mom-and-pop type spot, if you will, where you just stop and eat! (Carli actually stayed in the car while I went and got the food. You need to be kind of careful of your belongings here.) They have tacos, burgers, chicken, rice and beans, etc. (And it's cheap!)


 


                        ^^We were up pretty high at one point of the drive--it was as though we were driving through the clouds...!










Our drive was long(ish), but beyond worth it. I have to upload more photos tomorrow, because this blog entry will just get ridiculous. There is still more of the drive, then we hopped on a ferry, and then we had to drive off the ferry through 2 more towns until we reached Santa Teresa. It may sound annoying, but it wasn't. It was amazing. I'm hoping you'll be able to see the beauty through these photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment