Monday, December 10, 2012

Must Make: Puffed pancakes.


Tazaandhusband.com is simply adorable. "Taza" is Naomi, and she blogs about her life in NYC with her stunningly beautiful family. It's one of those families when you see them, you're like, "Is this real? Do they really exist?" Well, the answer apparently is YES, and their blog will surely prove it. You'll see blogs about their family & home (side note: I also want her doting and fashionable husband), daily adventures, travels overseas, and fortunately for me, food.

I can't believe I'd never heard of a puffed pancake before. (Thanks, Naomi, my virtual new bestie.) All you need is 2 eggs, 1/2 cup of milk (I use nonfat), 1/2 cup of flour (I tried whole wheat at first but it didn't work out so well...) and a dash of cinnamon. Bake it for 12 ish minutes at 425°, and you're done! How easy is that. I took a cue from the bestie and added strawberries and powdered sugar, but added a little syrup too. (I've made them every night since reading this blog, ugh.)



No comments:

Post a Comment