Monday, December 31, 2012

Lipstick personality.

(Photo above, courtesy of my mother, Sharon.)

My friend Roxy mentioned she liked a lipstick I had--the one from the Big, gold chain post actually--and I wound up telling her how crazy my mother made her lipstick (see above, center for the most accurate representation). I remember growing up thinking it was nuts how she would transform her lipsticks into the crazy shapes she did. I mean, I don't think I could do that if I tried! I do tend to make fun of her for being disorganized and kind of careless (I'm saying this with love), so I mentioned to Roxy that my mom's lipstick totally fit who she was as a person. Funny enough, Roxy said she had just read an article about how your lipstick pretty much personifies you.  So, here are some lipstick personalities from beautylish.com!  Apparently, my mother is quite the individualist. I think I'm between The Executive (holla!) and The Sweetheart (hmm...). Which shape/ personality are you?



PS, my lipstick is COVERGIRL hot passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment