Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas and the city.

From my apartment, downtown LA! I know, I should have posted this a bit sooner. But I didn't...so here are photos from my decidedly festive Christmas, with my mutts!  (PS, I love the bokeh; I took far too many photos with/of my tree...!)

    














Can you tell to whom each stocking belongs? ;)












He was so excited, he took off with his stocking (even though he could hardly see)! I couldn't stop laughing.

 

  and here's my sweet, patient girl...







































       



   




I swear, he could not have been happier...






















I hope you all had a safe and wonderful holiday! That's my Christmas story, 2012. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! The end. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment