Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Big, gold chain.


I had been casually looking for a gold chain for some time now, and was super excited when I popped into a consignment shop downtown and scored this bad boy (above). It kind of reminds me of something my grandmother would have in her jewelry box, which I'd love to raid (and totally used to when I was a kid). I got it for a whopping $25.00, and was pretty pumped about it.

I love a jewelry piece that you can wear with anything-- any style, in any season. For example:

(brooklynblonde.com)
Feminine & flirty (in the summer)
Or...
Hip & edgy (in the winter)


These lion head gold chains have been everywhere. I still kind of want one, even if they're a bit overplayed.

What I want more though...is still my grandmother's jewelry box. 

1 comment:

  1. Can we rename this post? Big, red lips. Pretty chain! And lips!

    ReplyDelete