Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ink.

























ILOVETHISTATTOO.

I tried to be super coy yesterday when taking this iPhone photo, but I don't think I did a good job. She totally knew what I was doing. I was simultaneously juggling my two dogs...

Obvi.

I am really particular about my tattoos (I have too many yet not enough), and am even more particular about posting photos of them. So, my apologies first go out to the girl with the great tattoo, above. I am a total hypocrite.

But about a dozen years ago, not one, but two people copied my very first tattoo, and it has scarred me ever since. I have refused to showcase any of my personal ink on social media outlets (no #girlswithtattoos or  #tattoosofinstagram for me!), in fear of becoming unoriginal. It's since just become "a thing." 

I should probably learn to get over it.

1 comment: