Friday, October 12, 2012

Faux fur.


Meet my latest lover: le faux fur. I bought her one day as an impulse buy, on an impromptu 3PM work break that I felt I deserved.

I had been trying on a bunch of pieces that weren't even on the floor yet--I had gotten to the store just in time for new arrivals--when I was handed this amazing piece from the store clerk. I immediately fell in love with the dip-dye, and began twirling around in the store when I put it on (that's when you know you're taking it home).

I love throwing a bit of grunge into my outfits, and thought about pairing the coat with my beat-up old combat boots that I really should throw away. So, I set up my tripod to get some flix....




and unbeknownst to me, I was upstaged by Ziggy!  How great is that shot! There are a bunch more like it that I didn't see until I was ready to post. I'm totally printing them.

1 comment:

  1. HOW CUTE... love it! :)

    And the faux fur is fabulous obviously.

    ReplyDelete